For the most members of our group are available, the first seminar during this summer is planed to be held on Thursday of this week, i.e. August 8, at 9:30-12:00 AM.
The scheduled presentations and discussions are shown as below:
1. The sources and spatio-temporal distribution of ammonium and amines over urban atmosphere and the impact on the formation of PM2.5 and haze (城市大气中氨和有机胺的来源和时空分布及其对细颗粒物（PM2.5）污染和灰霾天气的影响), A study proposal ------Prof. Congrui Deng
2. Non-agricultural ammonia emission inventory in urban China: Implications for atmospheric particulate matter control, ------- New PhD student, Yunhua Chang
3. Atmospheric amines in aerosol over Shanghai: determination, concentration, sources, and implication to haze formation, -------Xiongfeng Huang
4. Source and formation mechanism of the severe haze over central and eastern China in Jan. 2013 -------Dr. Qiongzhen Wang
5. The laboratory works, instrument maintenance and management ----Prof. Congrui Deng
6. Discussions on the future works and focus of our group. Each student may have a simple talk on summer works.
Besides, we welcome the new-coming students.